Monday, January 13, 2014

Short hair styles for “older women”

One or two of my medications is causing a problem with my hair, so I’m going to have it cut short again so I don’t have to mess with it.  It always looks nice the day I shampoo and style, and then a limp  straggly mess for 2 days.  I’ve had all of these at different times, or something similar. I’m trending toward #3 and #6. Ignore the color—I’m not doing that.

1.

STARDUST by Revlon - 1

Not sure how she got classified as an older woman.

2.

Big hair will be in this fall, but a word of caution in looking at soap star Judi Evans Luciano's pixie: her hair borders on TALL.

3.

Short Hair Styles For Women Over 50 - Bing Images

4.

Short Hair Styles For Women Over 50 - Bing Images

5.

short hair

6.

pictures of short haircuts for women over 50 | Pixie Cut-Short Hairstyles for Women and Girls | Hairstyles eZine

7.

2002 MMHS reunion

2002, class reunion, short and spiky

8.

Bruces 2011

2011, medium short

9.

Memorial Tournament 2012 2

2012, very short

8 comments:

Joan said...

I like #1, but my hair is not thick enough to look good that long on top. I think #3 would be good for you.

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

A few years ago my hair was falling out and I had some bald patches (thanks to hormones). I cut mine short too as it kind of camouflaged some of the bald spots. I like all of these but I think #3 is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

I like #6. Jerry

Anonymous said...

I like #4. Sue

Anonymous said...

#3 looks outdated (my opinion), go for #6 ... and I like it blond. :) your Daughter

Anonymous said...

I like #1 or #5. Five would be easy to take care of. Your daughter knows you well and #6 probably fits your personality. Wilma

Anonymous said...

Either 5 or 6. The messy one appeals to me. Bev

Anonymous said...

I personally like #1. SIL