Sunday, February 11, 2007

Is there one for cats?

This site for dogs to have their on blog is pretty cute. I saw it at Em's blog, who is having a meltdown from diet Coke withdrawal (she read the ingredients).

I'm too cheap to buy this journal (also isn't spiral), but isn't it cute? Smithsonian catalog, I think.

In the years before blogs, and in the brief life of our many colored, beautiful lynx-point Siamese, our cat was featured on a cat web site. I think it was located in Japan. Long gone now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, there is one for cats. It's called catster.com, and it's ran by the same folks at dogster.

Aren't people crazy? I can't believe I'm one of "them". But I love it!!

Norma said...

Oh my goodness. I just took a look at it.

Total cats on Catster: 105,990
Cats added yesterday: 193
Cats added so far today: 85

Unbelievable.

Anonymous said...

I love both cats and dogs.. All my pets are equally important to me...love 'em all