Friday, June 08, 2007

3882

We're on our way

to the Tech reunion. The class meets tonight at a private club, and all the classes get together tomorrow on the campus. That's when we'll see most of the guys my husband hung out with--The Slobs. Arsenal Tech isn't your ordinary school. It's awesome--or was when my husband and his parents attended. Bigger than the town I lived in.

At the last minute, my husband decided to wear his tux--I'm sure he'll be the only one--so I had to change my attire to a dress. But that's fine. We love to dance, and no lady looks graceful dancing in slacks or jeans. They just don't swing. And I have two outfits for tomorrow--one if it is cool, one if hot. Our weather has ranged from 40 to 91 in 48 hours here. And I'm taking along "Digging to America" by Anne Tyler to read in the car, and some old radio shows on CD, so we're all set. The cat, of course, is in hiding, thinking we're going to throw her in the car, but she isn't going on this trip.

Catch up with you later.

No comments: