Friday, November 16, 2007

4323

Fire your accountants, Warren

Buffet, the second wealthiest men in America, thinks that rich people like him don't pay enough taxes. Testimony. There's an easy solution. I'm just a pensioner, but even I know that raising taxes on the rich is full employment for accountants and lawyers, and that while we'll all pay more and the value of our IRAs and 401-ks will shrink, they'll pay less.

It's a shell game, folks. All rich Democrats should fire their accountants and lawyers who see to it that they take advantage of every loophole in the tax code the ordinary worker can't use. Don't claim any deductions for contributions (the wealthy never pay the percentage of their income that the middle class do). Get rid of those investments that hide your wealth. Mr. Buffet, you will see how quickly you are able to pay your "fair share."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez, I am torn on this one. BRK.A is the bulk of my retirement fund and I work for an big 4 firm.

I pay plenty of taxes thank you. I don't want to pay any more no matter what the Oracle of Omaha may say. (Of course I disagree with that loon abortion shilling whackjob on most things, but I didn't know he was nuts when I acquired the stock in the mid 80's)