Sunday, November 18, 2007

Trick my Truck

I've been enjoying watching truck makeovers on CMT this week-end. Nice personal interest stories with the Chrome Shop Mafia working their miracles. I don't know if the writers' strike will affect them or not--the banter seems pretty standard from show to show. Trick my Trucker, a weight loss and make-over show (series) for the drivers was even more fun. Seeing overweight smokers with hair and beard styles stuck in the 70s get into good nutrition, exercise get a shave and a haircut was awesome. Took 25 years off their appearance.

Eugene Jackson's Lifeline, a semi that rescues stranded big rigs got spiffed up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Aunt Norma !!
I must say I was surprised to see you watching this....but got quite a kick out of the fact that you enjoyed it:) Gary and the ranch boys love to watch this too. Happy Thanksgiving!!