Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gigolo Golf--If I'd only known

This appeared on Craig's List
    "Please help me out as I need a place to stay next week near OSU. I am coming to town for the golf tournament. I am in my 40s, SWM, 6'3" with an athletic build. I have an air mattress so only need a room. Thanks"
View from our place, complete with outhouse

Now why do you suppose he described himself if he only needs a room? At least he can spell. If he'd checked a map, he'd see that the golf course is a long way from OSU. You could probably walk it in 45 minutes, or take the bus for an hour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Murray says:
I always have to chuckle when I see these women at Walmart wearing those bottoms that fit 4 or 5 inches below their navel. They often wear a stretchy kinda top that keeps riding up their waist exposing their love handles, butt crack and pot belly. They have to keep pulling the top down to cover up which makes me wonder "why" do they put themselves through this?? The same goes for the guys that walk around with their shoes untied. Like Huh??