Wednesday, July 08, 2009

100 Best Blogs for School Librarians

Never pass up a list--and this one is really a good one, although why I'm on the list, I have no idea. I do occasionally blog memories about libraries, odd reference questions (how to bake blackbirds in a pie, how to get the flesh off road kill for a science project, etc.), or criticism of crazy things going on these days (16 copies of an anti-Bush book in the UAPL), but I'm totally out of the loop on the technology end of things, being somewhat a print on paper person myself. But it's still an interesting list, useful and well thought out. Librarians love lists. Actually, bloggers do too.

1 comment:

Norma said...

The site's definition of "school librarian" includes college and university, a somewhat expanded viewpoint I'm not familiar with.