Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Missing Fox because Tucker is gone?

 I enjoyed two day-time Fox shows--Outnumbered at noon, and The Five, at 5 p.m.  I'll drop them both now that Tucker has been fired.  I enjoy the Newsmax morning show, Wake up America.  Good hosts, and interesting panels. Rob Finnerty. Veteran News Anchor Rob Finnerty Joins Newsmax TV | Newsmax.com

A friend on Facebook has some recommendations:

Get a Rumble account - you can watch on Roku or your PC. Great shows that tell the truth like In The Litterbox with Jewels and Catturd. Flyover Conservatives, American Media Periscope, The Pete Santilli Show, Uncover DC, Redacted News, Thrivetime Show, The Prather Point, Benny Johnson, The Mel K Show, and the list goes on and on. I watched Tucker from time to time but haven't watched Fox since they called AZ early in the 2020 election. If you watch on your PC, you can participate in the chat. Norma - you'd love putting in your 2 cents worth. I participate in the chat but my Rumble account name is not my real name but is something clever. No one in the chat goes by their real name.

And I forgot Steve Bannon's WarRoom. Another place to watch shows is Frankspeech.com (Lindell TV). You'd love Brannon Howse. Can watch on Roku and PC.

No comments: