Friday, October 31, 2008

Digital Repositories

Digital Repositories or digital suppositories.
Is it just me and my need to rhyme?
To poke fun, or just poke all the time?
Or is it the experience I've had
with these library-wanna-be's bad
that just take a dump and have no class
order or sense up their ass pass
just all half-digested, and plain
with nary a librarian to ease the pain.



Digital Repositories--what is it? Your guess is as good as mine.

A librarian has taken offense at my language. That's a hoot (223:1 liberal to conservative). Probably has also objected to filters on the library's computers that protect children and has decided to be a hypocrite. Anyway, for that hypervigilant liberal, I've found a new word to rhyme with "class," that will convey the passage of undigested matter to the posterior opening of the alimentary canal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute!