Thursday, January 12, 2006

2022 More storage

In December we were pitching things out and rearranging and repacking things (we've been here 4 years). Today at Meijer's I saw a very pretty set of nesting boxes--three--on sale for $10. The largest one is big enough to hold some of my watercolor tablets and odd size paper; the mid-size can hold some rolled up things and odd frame sizes; the smallest is empty for the moment, but will probably end up holding negatives, since those seem to be all over the place yearning for a spot to call home. If you've ever seen those storage shows on cable, they find the cutest boxes to put things in.



That isn't my painting. It's one of my husband's of a barn near Westerville, OH--although I'm not sure it is still there. But tomorrow I'm going back to my painting group--I've done nothing to speak of since the summer. Too much blogation.

I'm adjusting the time on this so I can keep the Thursday Thirteen on top.


No comments: