Friday, January 16, 2009

Faith Hope Love Ministry of Anne and David Wan

Because of the cold, my husband decided it was best to cancel the exercise class today, so we were trying to find phone numbers. There are a few Chinese women who attend, so I was looking at Anne and David's Christmas letter to see if I could find a phone listing, and instead discovered their ministry called Faith Hope Love, which started as a small gathering of Christians in their home and is now a ministry. Check it out here.



Anne and her daughter Priscilla travelled to Europe the summer of 2008 with an evangelism team and visited seven countries--Belgium, France, Italy, Switzerland, German, Luxembourg and Holland. They saw many miracles of physical and spiritual healing. Anne was a translator and Priscilla was a worship leader. Here's the video which I found on their web site.



I also found this in their photo file of a family trip to Taiwan, and I think is our O-H-I-O Buckeye cheer.

No comments: