Saturday, January 08, 2022

Two interviews on therapeutics and the Omicron variant

Dr. Peter McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, a full professor of medicine at Texas A&M College of Medicine in Dallas, USA. He also has a master's degree in public health and is known for being one of the top five most-published medical researchers in the United States and is the editor of two medical journals. Based on his credentials and published articles, I'd call him much better than Tony Fauci for advice.   He has been deplatformed and silenced on the internet by Big Tech for "misinformation."  Reuters Thompson, one of the fact checkers for Facebook, has financial ties with Pfizer, but I don't know about others. When one of my posts gets censored, I sometimes look at their alternate article and it's an opinion piece, just like mine, but I doubt the fact checker was a medical librarian.



This all makes sense to me and I didn't find it difficult to understand, however, I didn't know that Operation Warp Speed was on three levels, but only the vaccine component got the "juice." The therapeutic trials seemed to wither on the vine due to lack of the right controls in the trials. That's disappointing because therapeutics could have saved thousands of lives and relieved the hospitals of all the overcrowding. He also mentions simple nose rinses like Povidone-Iodine that can stop the virus in the nose before it gets to the lungs.  This is used in Bangladesh, and they've had better outcomes than we have.


No comments: