Sunday, October 01, 2006

2918 Two political sleazeballs

Don Surber's got a good one today about the Democrat's glee about Foley, the Florida Congressman caught with his pants almost down chasing some male pages via the internet while writing legislation to protect children. However, their own sleaze monkey, former Governor McGreevey, was allowed to time his resignation so the Dems didn't lose the office and then appeared on Oprah as a victim. Oh yes, and a book. Always a book. And since I'm retired, I'll just suggest you go into the stacks and find it by yourself. But look out for the weirdos. They aren't all on the internet.

2 comments:

Gail said...

I take it from reading your posts that you are a repubican. I'm a democrat, but not a liberal. I can see both sides of the partys. Neither one is perfect. I wish that both sides of the party would care more about our country than the war they have between them.

Norma said...

I'm with you Gail.