Wednesday, October 18, 2006

2978 Have you ever been polled?

I seem to get polled so often, I'm getting suspicious. What am I, the sampled Republican? Mrs. Average Retiree? Next time, I'll ask, and write down the name of the polling company and look them up. Today it was just 2 questions: 1) If the election happened tomorrow, would you vote for Pryce (R) or Kilroy (D). Answer: Pryce. 2) Are you pro-life or pro-choice? Answer: Pro-life. Thank you. Click. The one before this was so skewed to the left, it was almost laughable. I suspect today's was to determine if I needed further encouragement to go to the polls or needed more literature.

Still it might have been a trick question. I think the pollster asked about the Senate race, and Pryce and Kilroy are running for the House (Congressional District 15, Ohio).



No comments: