Friday, October 27, 2006

Blogger burps

My site meter has plummeted this week to about 200 a day. Blogger has been having significant problems. I checked their updates:

"You need to look no further than our status blog or perhaps your own experiences to know that Blogger had a significant number of unplanned outages this last week (forgive me my euphemisms?) and a handful of planned ones to clean up from the unplanned ones. It’s been a Murphyesque cavalcade of power failures, fileserver trouble, and wonky network hardware, and I hope you’ll believe me when I say that the Blogger staff is even more sick of it than you are."

Don't you just love the techie talk: "Murphyesque cavalcade of power failures," and "wonky network hardware." Right up there with thingamajig.

All I know is, I couldn't upload my photos today, and had to borrow some from one of my other blogs. But we finally got my classmate Sylvia added to the reunion blog.

No comments: