Saturday, October 21, 2006

2988 Fiddling with the template

I subscribe to Boogie Jack's Almost a Newsletter. He's really writing for those of you who have web pages for business, and he's got a new book just about due, but I often find little tips I can use for my blog. Today, I learned how to bold an italicized phrase or quote. It's pretty simple, and is imbedded now in my template, so you'll probably be seeing it often if I can remember to use it. I also learned how to make an outlined indented list of items, but I don't have any particular use for tha at the moment.

Also I've created another blog! This one will have a limited audience and will disappear sometime during 2007 because I made it for my class reunion next July. I'm hoping to find some other class members to be on the "team" but it will be my first time at creating a blog with other writers. The instructions at blogger weren't all that clear. Here's the site for the reunion.

No comments: