Friday, November 06, 2009

My millionaire foreign relatives are dropping like flies

I get some version of this several times a week.
    I am a Diplomat, named WXYZ Scummbag, mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence The funds total US$7.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you. I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person 1.Full Name..............2.ResidentialAddress..........3..Age........4.Occupation...........5.Direct Telephone Numbers....................6.A Copy Of Your Identification.............After verification of the information with what I have on file,I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address.Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

    Regards, WXYZ Scummbag
Increasingly, the names are not African, but European. Someone is getting a bit smarter, but not by much.

1 comment:

Renee Nefe said...

we must be related because I get the exact same emails! :o

I tried to send some of these to my email's abuse center, but they refuse to do anything about them. sigh!