- President Obama was still supporting traditional marriage.
- Dead baby parts were being sold, but the public didn't know and main stream reporters weren't defending it.
- Women could use women's restrooms and locker rooms without concern that men would wander in with camera phones ready to share the space.
- In 2012 no one could imagine that the government would be suing nuns who take care of the elderly poor.
- A line in the sand from the President actually meant a threat instead of a joke.
- In 2012, people weren't being threatened for knowing and stating climate change is one more scam by the liberals.
- Low income people didn't need to fear a raise of $1 that would bump up their health insurance costs $500.
- Who knew in 2012 that Christians, the most persecuted religious group in the world, would find no welcome in the U.S. when fleeing Islamic jihad.
- Bakers weren't being forced in 2012 under threat of ruin and jail to participate in weddings.
- College age voters actually knew what socialism meant--well, maybe not--cross out that one.
- Methodist pastors still took seriously the vows they'd made.
- Teens weren't buying birth control without medical checks.
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Think back to 2012. Just four brief years ago, before Obama's second term.