Saturday, August 13, 2005

1353 Mohammed's message for Cindy

Mohammed at Iraq the Model has a thoughtful message for the grieving Cindy Sheehan, who has let herself become a tool of the anti-war forces and continues to spill her son's blood.

"You are free to go and leave us alone but what am I going to tell your million sisters in Iraq? Should I ask them to leave Iraq too? Should I leave too? And what about the eight millions who walked through bombs to practice their freedom and vote? Should they leave this land too? Is it a cursed land that no one should live in? Why is it that we were chosen to live in all this pain, why me, why my people, why you?

But I am not leaving this land because the bad guys are not going to leave us or you to live in peace. They are the same ones who flew the planes to kill your people in New York. I ask you in the name of God or whatever you believe in; do not waste your son's blood. We here have decided to avenge humanity, you and all the women who lost their loved ones." Read "A message to Cindy Sheehan" here.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

This is an interesting post. Thank you for sharing.