Saturday, August 20, 2005

1384 Should I cancel my trip?

"Kelly Monaco and John O'Hurley will return to the Dancing with the Stars ballroom for a so-called "dance-off" on Sept. 20, ABC announced Thursday. The results, based solely on viewer voting, will be announced in a Sept. 22 telecast."

Darn! In September I'll be touring European ancient cities and will probably not pause to locate this program. I'm guessing this rematch was planned ahead of time. We loved the show, but the voting system was really screwy.

If you've been watching the hip-hop and break dancers try to learn the swing and waltz and Latin dances at Fox's "So you think you can dance," you'll see really outstanding dancers. When Ryan Conferido lost that ridiculous hair-do and became a Latin lover, he even knocked my socks off. When those hip hop and break dancers stop that popping, jerking and crotch grabbing, they are really something else. Beautiful!

No comments: