Friday, August 19, 2005

1381 Friday Feast No. 60

Appetizer
Do you get excited when the season begins to change? Which season do you most look forward to?
I love fall, but it is sort of bittersweet, knowing cold weather is coming. As child, I loved the start of school. In those days, that was September.

Soup
What day of the week is usually your busiest?
I try not to be busy. I’m usually successful.

Salad
Would you consider yourself to be strict when it comes to grammar and spelling? What's an example of the worst error you've seen?
Leaving out the word NOT can often completely change the meaning and intent. It seems to knot up quite a few things I’ve written.

Main Course
Who has a birthday coming up, and what will you give them as a gift?
I’m thinking tomorrow is my brother’s birthday, but I always get it mixed up with my parents’ anniversary. If it is, Happy Birthday, Bro. My sibs and I usually do not exchange gifts.

Dessert
If you could have any new piece of clothing for free, what would you pick?
Any pair of shoes that look good and feel good, and are not clunky athletic style.

No comments: