Tuesday, August 23, 2005

1399 Now, How Did I Know?

While we were doing up the dishes tonight, I told my husband that Pat Robertson would be the lead story on the national news which was due to come on in 20 minutes. We're watching ABC, and I was right.

I've only come across him occasionally on TV, but I know that when he has called for distributing food to the hungry or rebuilding damaged homes after storms or encouraging couples to stay married, the media have not rushed out to cover his words.

1 comment:

Live, Love, Laugh said...

I hadn't heard anything about Pat Robertson and the comments he made until the news came on last night. You are so right, the media doesn't rush out to sensationalize unless they are tearing down!!

I did like Rumsfield's commment when he said, Robertson is a private citizen and people say all kinds of things.