Tuesday, February 14, 2006

2165 A touching Valentine's tribute

The Columbus Dispatch publishes a full page of Valentine's tributes, memorials and dedications. This guy's heart is definitely in the right place, even if his spelling isn't. The photo of the happy couple shows him with a baseball cap and dark glasses, so I don't know what he looks like or how old they are. I would guess 40-50's.

"Happy 16th Valentine's Day together. I thank God the "wish I could-a", "wanna-be" loser chicks that wanted to get their dirty rotten mitts into me didn't git to 'cause I couldn't bear not being available to you when our stars crossed. So thank you Jesus! thank you Lord! thank you for my little Palma & me. I love you, Honey. Your Valentine, Pat-Eye.
P.S. Go ahead and pick out that dream house of your choice, any house not to exceed a fillion dillion dollars and an MP3 Player of your choosing.

No comments: