I've been tagged--7 weird/random things about meHere are the rules: Link to the person (Dancing Boys Mom) that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
[I'm pretty sure I've done this one before--but here goes. The fact I'm doing this means I'm out of topics.]
1. I have 11 blogs, or 10 if you don't count the one that is completed and never added to, or 12 if you count the one that isn't at blogger.com.
2. [deleted] I hate to exercise, sweat, or breathe hard. I know it's good for me, but I've never liked it, and guess I never will. But right after I wrote this I went outside and walked a mile because the sun is shining. When I was 43 I joined an aerobic dance class and lost 20 lbs. But I still hated it.
3. I was an excellent student--mostly A's, and I loved school, but I think I withdrew from college 4 or 5 times. I've sort of forgotten the details. Rather than get a bad grade, I'd just withdraw.
4. I have all my permanent teeth, even four wisdom teeth.
5. I never worked in the first profession for which I trained (teaching).
6. I had grandparents until I was 43.
7. I do not like to be "overscheduled" (busy), so I plan accordingly. My theory is that people are as busy as they want to be.
3. Lady Light
6. The Laundress