Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


1) will not appear today.
2) Roadrunner was down in our area for a long time, and
3) although I drafted something yesterday,
4) there wasn't enough time to tweak it.
5) If you come here often,
6) you know I have high standards for blogs written by women (and some guys).
7) I'm even fussier about my own stuff.
8) Besides, I'm going to a party this afternoon,
9) and hosting one this evening,
10) so I really don't have time to come up with a meme worth reading.
11) But I did bake an apple pie, and
12) put out some snack yummies for this evening,
13) so it's not all bad when the internet goes down at our house.

Have a good day--and I'll check on you later.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! Leave a comment and I'll add your name and URL.

Visited and visitors today:
Amber, Amy Christopher, AnnaMary, Beth, Bookworm, Bubba, Carol, Caylynn, Celfyddydau Chelle Y. Cheryl, Chickadee, Cinderella, Cindi, Christine, Dane Bramage, Darla, East of Oregon, Gracey, JAM, Jane, Janeen, Jen, JMom,John, Julie, Katia, Kitty, KT Cat, Lady Bug, LaughingMuse, Leah, Ma, Mar, Pippajo, Sanni, Shoshana, Silver, Skittles, Something Blue, Sonny, Southern Girl, Smurf, Sparky, Staci T, Susan, Susan (Mustang), Terrell, Terri,

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum. Apple pie. Maybe I should just unplug my computer one day. :)

Anonymous said...

I day without the internet is a day with apple pie. Hmmm... wish ours would go down. Have fun at your parties!

Anonymous said...

AAACK! A day without Internet? How'd you survive without going insane?

Have fun at the parties and have a great TT!

Anonymous said...

I just about die without the internet... I don't know what to do with myself... and I love apple pie! Yum!

Happy TT!

Susan said...

Well, I'll be without internet for a couple of weeks when I'm on vacation. I still don't have it at home anymore, so I surf and type at lunch. (Library work can be so very convenient!!!)

I can type at home and download at my parents or the public library or stop in at work when we're not closed!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I can't bake pies even when the internet isn't down! And if it is...well, let's just say it's not a happy sight.

Thanks for posting anyway! God bless...and happy TT!

Anonymous said...

LOL...I think when my internet is down, I spend more time stressing about when it will come back up and get even less done than I normally do!

happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Apple pie.

No worries about the T13. Hope the parties go well.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your house is the place to be... munchies and apple pie... yummmm
xo
LBC

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing that with is....sounds like you have been having fun