Monday, May 14, 2007

3827

Food tag

Or a blog link fest. Not sure. Gekko tagged me.

1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the city/state and country you're in.

Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)ML (Utah, USA)
Lotus (Toronto, Canada)tanabata (Saitama, Japan)
Andi (Dallas [ish], Texas, United States)
Todd (Louisville, Kentucky, United States)miss kendra (los angeles, california, u.s.a)
Jiggs Casey (Berkeley, CA, USA! USA! USA!)
Tits McGee (New England, USA)
Kat (Ontario, Canada)
Cheezy (London, England)
Paula (Orange County, California, U.S.)
Jeff (Colorado, USA)
gekko(Arizona, USA)
Norma (Columbus, OH)

2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location.
My daughter's home on special holidays. For Mother's Day we had salmon with a yummy smokey sauce, tossed salad, asparagus, wheat rolls, and lemon pie.

Rusty Bucket . Sports bar. Loud, friendly, good sandwiches. We've closed a lot of restaurants, but this one seems to be doing OK.

Schmidt's--I love their Bahama Mamas and cross cut fries. It's been too long--they also have great cream puffs. Thirty years ago, we went here regularly--not so much now. Going downtown seems a big effort.

Big Fat Greek Cuisina has wonderful seafood and Greek dishes. There have been several restaurants in this location over the last 10-15 years, and we've enjoyed most of them. We love to dip the warm pita bread in the green stuff.

We love small dinner parties at friends' homes. The price is right, the atmosphere terrific. And we're usually home early.

3. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they've been tagged.
Sally (England)
Janeen (Ohio)
Em (Florida)
Renny (Norway)
Mr. Cloud (Canada)

4 comments:

sallywrites said...

Thanks Norma!

Actually we eat out very little......... However, a few years back I did a reastaurant column, and most of it is still relevant, so I shall do it anyway!

Sally

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Thanks for the tag! Let me think on this one and I'll let you know when I post it :)

Anvilcloud said...

I'll put something together and post it later today or tomorrow.

RennyBA said...

I'm sorry I am very late responding to this! Now my food meme is finally on - a bit kind of my way, but I do hope you'll join me for JazzBrunch in Oslo:-)