Monday, June 08, 2009

You will be inspired

to clean out your refrigerator after viewing this. Get a load of that rattlesnake in the freezer!

Here's mine.



This looks a little screwy I know--about 2 lbs. of butter and some Slim-fast in the door. But occasionally I over indulge and have a Slimfast for supper. Cheese is my big downfall, and there is some cheese sitting behind the butter. That's leftover roast chicken and sliced strawberries in the front. I got those little Pyrex bowls as a wedding present 49 years ago--still using them. There's a spring mix and tomatoes in the veggy drawer and some potatoes under the sink, so that will be supper, and then I think it's time to go shopping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you either eat out a lot or do not eat.Once a week we have left-over night and then we look fairly cleaned out but generally we are pretty packed in there for 3 little old ladies...I feel like I broke into your house and opened your refrig looked for money in a mayo jar or something...interest piece... and no mention of Obama's frig..good, Lynne