Friday, March 05, 2010

Vintage Aprons, Kitchen Aprons: Jessie Steele Hostess Aprons


The various times I've blogged about aprons here and my sewing blog, I've received a lot of hits. Women are looking for aprons bigger than a postage stamp that don't sag, bag, or make promises they can't keep. At Facebook today I see that the Tremont Goodie Shop in Upper Arlington Tremont Shopping Center is selling Jessie Steele aprons, so I just had to look it up and see if they have COVERAGE and aren't just a lick and a promise. Really cute. Could use a bit more across the bust, or are other women just neater cooks? My Mom really knew how to make an apron, and I still have this one after 50 years. Jessie Steele also has aprons for professional wear, like hair dressers.

Vintage Aprons, Kitchen Aprons: Jessie Steele Hostess Aprons

1 comment:

Donna B. said...

I keep telling myself I'm going to start sewing again... but since I made my youngest daughter's wedding dress and all six attendant's dresses in 2004, I haven't done more than mend a seam or repair a hem. Very little of that.

By this time next month, I will have three little granddaughters and maybe I'll get the itch again.