Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Mike Huckabee knows

Huckabee's message today was about what he knows.
    I know life begins at conception;

    I know our economy grows and adds jobs when we have less government and lower taxes;

    I know social issues are inextricably linked to economic successes;

    I know traditional marriage isn't just a conservative principle it's a fundamental building block for our nation;

    I know real border security isn't just securing our borders, it's enforcing existing laws on employers;

    and I know a free nation is one that can feed itself, fuel itself and fight for itself.

Although I'm not going to send Huck-Pac any more money (at Christmas our donations go to Christian causes, not political movements), but I do agree 100% with his summary of conservative values.

1 comment:

rashid1891 said...

i like this;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;