Tuesday, April 18, 2017

St. Andrew Kim

I'm not sure what the business model is for Facebook, but there are many ads that are paid, or sponsored.  Sometimes they appear on a "wall" but there's also a column on the right side of my screen that scrolls advertising. (There is more than one way to sign on, so it may vary on other screens, on phone screens for instance.) Someone actually looks at those paid ads scrolling on the right side--me. Today I clicked on Detroit St. Andrew Kim Korean Catholic Church. Of course, when it came up there wasn't much information, so I had to find a link which was completely in Korean, even the ads. So I looked up St. Andrew Kim on the internet, and found a very interesting story about the importance of the laity.https://www.catholicculture.org/culture/liturgicalyear/calendar/day.cfm?date=2013-09-20

No comments: