Monday, December 05, 2022

Remembering her Dad, Bob Poisal

A lovely tribute from our niece Julie Kelle, remembering our brother in law, her dad.

"One year ago today I lost my step dad. Very few men are willing to be a father to another man's children. I also lost my biological dad in 2004. I know it is confusing when I use the words "my dad" you don't know which dad I'm talking about. I never liked calling my step father "step" father because he was "my" dad. He was the man that "stepped" up and became that fatherly role model me and my little sister were so longing in our heart. I'm so glad "I picked him" and glad he picked us back.
 
Dad was the hero of the family and a person that was always available to help family, friend stranger, or foe. He was the best at handling emergencies, the best at cleaning up sickness messes, the best jack-of-all-trades. My dad was the best. He came into our lives at the perfect time.

Please remember my mom,  my little sister Joan, and her husband Dan , his surviving biological children Richard , Robert and Luann, his brother Mike, and all his grandchildren and great grandchildren. Our dad, husband, brother, grandpa was the very best and he is greatly missed for he was always a main part of all our lives and holidays. We need your prayers. 
Someday we appear like we are doing good but inside we are still struggling.
 
My heart and prayers go out to each and everyone of you who that have lost a loved one that God will send the "Comforter" until we can be with our loved ones again.

"Even so, come, Lord Jesus." "

No comments: