Wednesday, July 13, 2005

1261 Canadian-American Governor goes off the deep end

The Governor of Michigan (born in Canada) was interviewed the other morning on 760 am (Detroit). She was absolutely unglued about an article that appeared in the Wall Street Journal by a Michigan State Representative Rich Baxter. I don't know her party affiliation, but I know the definition of treason, and reporting that your state's tax system is unfriendly to business and holding back recovery, isn't treason--it isn't even reason on the Guv's part. She gives women in high places a bad name.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Norma,
I'm sure you could guess "Jenny's" party affiliation...Democrat, what else??? I heard the same interview. I'm just grateful to be able to listen to "my" governor tempered by Paul W. Smith's reason.

Jennifer Grandholm is all politician and no substance...I can't wait until the next campaign for Michigan governor. They say it will be a big one...no one here in Michigan likes her.