Thursday, December 24, 2009

Last minute shopping on the 24th

Today my husband was putting away the wrapping paper and ribbons when he found a gift card from last Christmas that had a receipt on it and it had been tossed into the sack. Beginning 1 year after purchase (12/24/08) a $2 monthly charge would go into affect. By this time I was a bit gooey from slathering the turkey and cooking the liver for the kitty (oh, she loves it), so I suggested he run up to Barnes and Noble (1/2 mile) and buy himself a book. He did that about 1:30 p.m., but when he got back, he wouldn't let me see what it was, so I suspect he didn't buy a gift for himself. This was really last minute shopping.

3 comments:

Koozies said...

no big comment on that…but I LOVE this blog, it is great and pls keep up the great work ;

Richard | RichardShelmerdine.com said...

Seconding Koozies, great blog! Some places in England, Uk actually started their January sales on 24th December. Crazy!

itil service catalog said...

its really very nice and sweet cats thanks for sharing this with us.