Monday, October 17, 2005

1619 Finally a better mouse trap

I gave up carrying a wallet or coin purse years ago. I like small purses with just enough room to slip in my check book, small calendar, small toiletries bag (comb, eyeglass cleaner, lipstick, etc.), business card holder, kleenex, a few pencils and a note pad. But the vinyl wallet inserts that I transferred from a wallet purse to my check book are in tatters. I think they must be 10 years old and each window is ripped. Each time I was in a sundries store I'd wonder why no one produced these. Surely I'm not the only consumer who has wallets still in good shape with ratty, torn inserts. And today I saw them--so I bought two--they are only .99 cents. The package came with a little ruler on the side so you bought the right size, and it will hold 12 cards or photos, unless you're like me and you stuff a few extras in. I went on-line to see how common they are and still didn't find any (after a 20 second thorough search) that were 3" x 5 3/4" and will fit a clutch or checkbook. If you need this, I got it at K-Mart in the purse section.

No comments: