Friday, December 09, 2005

1867 Winter Wonderland--sort of

We were supposed to get 4-6 inches last night but it looks like two. The town panics at the hint of snow. I was at my dentist's yesterday and he said he was planning to close Friday (today) because of the coming storm. It looks like more ice and blowing than actual snow. There was talk of school closings, but so far I don't know if that has happened. My husband leads a ladies exercise class and if the local schools close, the class is cancelled.
We were in Cleveland last week-end and northern Ohio had had about 4 or 5 inches overnight and everything was clean and clear for driving by about 7 a.m. I'm sure they get amused at our wimpy efforts here in mid-state.

However, we were out driving in it last night, and the Christmas lights and lawn decorations looked fabulous in the snow.

Technorati tags: ,

No comments: