Friday, December 09, 2005

1869 Booking Through Thursday on Friday again

Booking Through Thursday

  • What's on your book/reading wish list?

  • What books are you giving this year?


  • Before I'd ask for this, I'd suggest checking some of the used sites. I got a book I'd asked for last year, and haven't read it yet. It sounded soooo good in the reviews. Also got Memoirs of a Geisha one year, and haven't read that either (although I did take it to an airport once). But yesterday's review in the WSJ was very positive for Mozart: The Early Years, 1756-1781 by Stanley Sadie. The author has since died, so it will be a short series.

    All the relatives are receiving a copy of Cottage; America's favorite home inside and out by M. Caren Connolly and Louis Wasserman, published by Taunton, 2005, because one of my husband's cottage designs at Lakeside, OH is featured in the book. The other featured cottages are good too, of course. The Wassermans have done several books and they are all outstanding.

    Technorati tags: ,

    No comments: