Thursday, July 06, 2006

2671 Who is this masked librarian?

Someone is attempting to write a right wing librarian parody--at least I think that's what it is. Shush, Annoyed, Tomeboy, Oyarsa, and a few others get featured with the word RIGHT very prominently. And since I write right on more often than they do (I'm retired and they have to work for a living) and because I rightly pointed out a flaw to a very sensitive but excellent writer who writes in parenthetical phrases too deep to plumb some time back (around the time the blog started) for using the word "right" but not the word "left" in discussing the WIDE range of thought among librarians, pardon my run on here, I think my astute analytical skills have figured this one out. I think he really took it hard that time I said I felt no obligation to provide marijuana culture books or advice in the agriculture library since it is illegal. Oh those baby boomers!

But since I only get occasional hits from that parody, I guess I'll be big and overlook his tantrums because no one seems to be reading it. He doesn't pick on the guys much. Just old pensioners like me. Sigh. His regular stuff (technology) is outstanding, but politics just doesn't seem to be his gift. Besides, it helps the stats if someone wanders in. It's been up almost a year and I've just come across it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well? Don't leave us hanging! Which site? - Greg

Anonymous said...

Yes! Which site?? It sounds like a "must read"! - Deck Chainey

AL said...

Is it me?!!

Anonymous said...

Okay I think I found it. I can't believe I haven't come across this site, how did I miss it? Its hilarious! Like having our own little personal stalker.
Meet Fatwalker.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if it's a parody or if Fatwalker is just really dense. Anyway, for a parody, it's not very funny.