Monday, July 03, 2006

Monday Memories

The Lakeside Wooden Boat Show was just yesterday (July 2) however, it brought back many memories for a lot of people. This is only the 2nd year, but like classic car shows, it really brings in the people, particularly in the Lake Erie vacation land. The Lakeside Wooden Boat Society also builds boats in a tent in the park so people can learn how to do it.







Lots of activity here for people learning how to create and put a finish on a wooden boat. Children and old folks welcome.



Links to other Monday Memories Players
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below.)
1. Reverberate58, 2. Friday's Child, 3. Yellow Roses, 4. Janice has no MM, but a cute site to visit, 5. Beckie, 6. Lazy Daisy, 7. Chelle, 8. Tutu Bent


Click here for the Monday Memories Code, Blogroll, Graphics, & Other Information


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!

5 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

This is great. You have a lovely boat.
My Monday Memories is up too.

YellowRose said...

Those are some awesome looking boats! My hubby and son would like to learn how to do that, they are always looking for a project!! LOL

Happy Monday! My MM is up!

Unknown said...

Beautiful boats! The boat show sounds like something we'd like to attend. If given an opportunity, my husband would build one. Great pictures.

My MM is up.

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, how special and what beautiful boats. The handcrafting and skill is amazing. Thanks for the pictures. My MM is up.

Anonymous said...

That was great. I would love going to something like that. I remember helping my father build his boat and get fiberglass stuck all over me. Ouch!! I guess I'll get to see alot of things when I move to Texas.

I love your new template with all the flowers, so pretty!

I'm up.