Wednesday, April 11, 2007

3688

I felt the same way about the Master's

""Who are all these people?"

"All very bad Jews," he told me.

It was, afterall, the first night of Passover. But for about 300 of New York's fanciest (plus a few book types), yesterday evening was also time to gather. . ." rest of the story here.

As the men in my family gathered around the TV on Easter Sunday to watch the Master's, I said, "Why are they playing on Easter?" My husband said something about the dates are set way ahead, to which I replied, "So are the dates for Easter."

2 comments:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

You're a better Christian than I am. We watched the Masters (hubby likes it, me not so much). It never occured to me until reading this that they played on Easter. Shame on them :(

Norma said...

I was a good little girl, Murray. Just went in the kitchen and did the dishes while they all sat slack jawed in the living room.