Friday, January 20, 2017

A business man visiting in Washington DC

I met Damon when he was about 8 years old.  His mother Terry is a friend, and his sister used to date our son. He's now "making bank" as my kids say, and is in DC today.  On Facebook he reports.
Headed to airport a day early. Protesters are literally starting fights with old ladies... no exaggeration. Skirmish started by monument when a young guy shoved a 80yr old lady to the ground for having a Trump shirt on. The fun festive environment is gone.
So those of you who think you are simply exercising your free speech as I do on my blog, are sadly wrong.  You are being manipulated. You can't name a single government program that Donald Trump put in place that hurts blacks, gays, women, Christians, Muslims, immigrants, or puppies, but I can list at least 20 that Obama or previous presidents has put in place that hurt those people.

No comments: