Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Book TV

Each week I enjoy tuning in a few minutes or hours to Book-TV on C-SPAN, and it was gone! There in its place was a tour of Korea. So I googled asking what had happened to it. It's now on 94, which means I can't get it in my office because I don't have a box.
    Bucyrus, Circleville, Columbus, Delaware, Galion, Kenton, Lancaster, Marysville, Mount Gilead, Mount Vernon, Pataskala, Thornville and Zanesville channel lineups

    Big Ten Network will move to Standard Channel 58.

    When available, BTN alternate games will air on Digital Channels 153-156.
    Travel Channel will move to Basic Channel 14.

    Time Warner Connection returns to Channel 24.

    C-SPAN 2 will move to Digital Broadcast Channel 94.

    Product Information Network (PIN) will launch on Digital Variety
    Channel 166.
I just hate it when they mess with my favorites.

No comments: