Saturday, October 11, 2008

What's for dinner?

One good reason to blog about your menus or dinners, you can look back when company's coming and see what worked. My husband's brother and sister-in-law are coming next week, so last night my husband said, "What's for dinner Tuesday night (the day they arrive)?" I was still thinking about the dust in the guest room and cleaning out some closet space, so I drew a blank. Then I was looking through my January blog entries, and I FOUND IT.

My husband is the only one in his family who's only been married once. In the above photo (Bruce sibs with their father), there are 12 marriages represented and another three "significant others" that we've known over the years who've disappeared from view and the Christmas card list. Family holidays and get-togethers are always so interesting. They are all terrific people and we have a lot of fun.

No comments: