Wednesday, August 03, 2016

LBGTQ holding Democrats hostage or the other way around?

Besides destroying marriage, women's sports and integrating bathrooms, what does the LGBTQ movement want (besides the obvious--power and money through donations and corporate sponsorship)?  Well, the first amendment will be the target. Speech, religion, press and assembly. For 2% of the population Democrats will sell out the other 98%. But even that 2% isn't the problem--Marxism is, and it's any route that works, even sex.

No comments: