Tuesday, October 17, 2006

2975 Searching for your lovey?

That's not your old boyfriend. It is a stuffed or plush toy or animal that you remember and would like to replace. Plush Memories is a blog set up to help you find that little treasure and is written by Dirty Butter who also keeps a memory blog, Yesterday's Memories. My kids both had Snoopy plush dolls when they were little--soft as pillows and almost as big as they were. My husband's parents gave them to them and they really got the use. We still have them someplace.

2 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh said...

that made me smile, I never thought of calling a stuff animal lovey, but it fits!!

Ginco said...

When my daughter felt she was too "old" to take care of her Teddy Winks, I took over, now he's become my favorite
"toy" Every time I look at the long legged teddy, I remember just how fond my little girl was of him. *sigh*