Monday, March 20, 2006

2297 I have no use for this on-line calendar

but I loved watching the demo for Airset, and if I were managing a group, and children's activities and my social life, and going crazy doing so, I'd sure give this one a try. I saw it at Joel On Software, a software developer who writes clearly about techie stuff on his blog, most of it over my head. I'll probably stick with Boogie Jack, but peek at Joel once in awhile. Billo gave him the nod.

Is the code for that plug-in that everyone's using to enter links of visitors on MM and TT free? I sure see a lot of people using it. Instead of the blogger entering the code, the reader does it. Saves a lot of time, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Norma said...

OK, I found a reference at Shelli's blog to auto link, http://www.blenza.com/linkies/index.html and added it to my Monday Memories. I think each time you use it you have to change the date in the code.

Read through the instructions; they are some specific for blogger.com