Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Marblehead, Ohio Rock of Ages--Historic Inn

If you need a BIG place for a reunion or a church group, this would be the place. Today at lunch I sat with the owner. I was so impressed with her personality and love for her Inn, I decided to take a peek on the internet, although I was pretty sure I knew which house in Marblehead it was. They have done a fabulous job (based on the photos) with the upgrades. She says they book year around--in the fall and winter it is usually local church and hobby groups, and in the summer, family events. If you want to be by the water, and be close enough to Lakeside to take in all the cultural advantages of a Chautauqua season, this would be for you.

Marblehead, Ohio vacation rental by owner: 13 bedroom House rental that sleeps 36. Rock of Ages, Historic, Lakefront--Great for Reunions!

No comments: