Thursday, July 01, 2010

Stuff I like--Neutrogena Age Shield Sunblock

I don't "do" sun, but my husband is a sailor and even more fair skinned than I am (and a red-head when he had hair).  So I bought this product for him, Neutrogena Age Shield Sunblock, SPF 45.  One day when I knew I would be outside at an event I used it in place of my regular moisturerizer, and it is just fabulous.  It is non-greasy, has no fragrance, makes your skin feel fabulous, and I haven't seen any reaction with my own make-up.  Neurogena also makes a product called Age Shield, so I assume this is the same product with some sun block added, but I've been fooled before.  I haven't actually tried the one called Age Shield Face, just "Age Shield Sunblock." Therefore, I use it on my arms, neck and legs, too. Maybe it's my imagination, but I think it is a bit reflective--I like that.

1 comment:

Norma said...

Since I wrote this, my husband has had a spot of skin cancer removed from his cheek. Additional pathology tests reveal the surgery got it all.