Monday, September 19, 2016

Monday Memories--Happy Birthday to me

What a great birthday dinner Saturday night. I set the table with china, and my daughter and son-in-law brought in a fabulous lasagne dinner from Bravo (I'd never eaten there) with appetizers, salad, garlic bread and wine. There were enough left overs for Sunday night. Then on to my presents, and updating my fall wardrobe with 3 shirts and 2 vests in mix and match. These two love to shop, and spent a lot of time on colors and outfits, and I get the benefits. She knows my skin color and tastes better than I do, because I usually just shop by price. Even an OSU Buckeye colors outfit, scarlet and gray; set for me to wear on game days (I'm not much of a sports fan but I did watch a football game about 5 years ago).






1 comment:

Dan Nieman said...

Happy birthday