Tuesday, February 28, 2017

A new project for the Lenten season

While moving and rearranging books, furniture, paintings, and memorabilia, I counted about 70 photo albums. So we are going to spend some time each evening looking at them and reminiscing.  We started with one of the fattest, but not oldest.  When my parents died, I scooped up some of the extra family photos and sort of made a photo genealogy of them, my siblings, their grandchildren and great grandchildren. There are some duplicates because some were ours, and some theirs.  This should be great fun, and challenge our memories. Especially those trips we took in the 60s and 70s and the only photos are buildings with no information.
Various albums awaiting some action

This album is a catch-all beginning with my parents' wedding     
Our wedding in Mt. Morris, plus dances at U. of I.

No comments: