Friday, May 05, 2006

2443 Am I bad luck?

Recently I wrote about a film program called 168 Hour Film Project and signed up for their newsletter. The first newsletter I got announced the death by drowning in a bathtub during a seizure of one of their 14 year old actors. Then I recently linked here to a doctor, BigMamaDoc, who calls her site Fat Doctor and she was attending a conference in California the last time I looked. I checked today to find out she has had a stroke and was hospitalized for neurosurgery. She's only 37, and from reading backward in her blog, this was not her first stroke. A friend is updating her blog.

1 comment:

Dancing Boys Mom said...

Hmmm, that depends...if you linked to me in September you might be. ;-) Maybe you could link to some of the gubernatorial candidates for CA? I'm having trouble picking the lesser of two evils and maybe this will help me out.

I did the meme, btw.